Saturday, January 10, 2009

if i were a kid again

something reminded me about last time
well ofcourse it's my brain
i was standing at the balcony and i started looking down
i just felt so much like a kid again
the last time of me is very naughty but i miss my last time me
the things if i'm going to do if i'm a kid again is=
-spit saliva down from 14th/15th floor to the ground floor
-go swimming more often
-go down stairs and buy myself more food to throw down from the 14/15th flor to the ground
-find the snake at the playground that i saw
-call the uncle to bring me go cycle around MOC
-playing "oh look the car is going to turn,ready to fall!"(this only happens when i'm in the car)
-run around like mad with my cousin
-sit on my dog
-jump on the bed
-homework?who cares...(jk jk i did do my homework)
-climbing the fountain at MOC
-stay in MOC again(it's not because of kaili dun worry guys it's because it's like a world inside)
-many more

what i'm trying to tell you now is have fun while the time is over...
i feel so old now and my kiding time is so over...
i used to live in MOC too okay...the 15th floor=D
i can walk over to my cousin's house anytime;)

No comments: