Friday, March 6, 2009

My Day

Today Is A Day!
What a wonderful day
*what a wonderful world tune*
What A wonderful World

*tune of sponge bob theme*

I'm having a scout camp and i want to go CAMP!
CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP!
I have another CAMP in the school again
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!
I wish i can camp with the other troops too
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!
It's so FUN to be with you too
FUN FUN FUN FUN!
I WANT GO CAMP
I WANT GO CAMP
I WANT GO CAMP
I WANT...GO CAMP...!

*song ends*
Thank You

What i just did this morning
had McD
well my patrol and maverick's patrol killed some Bees
made a fire to kacau the bees
made tripod^2 = hourglass
transform/ involve to a senior scout
Autohumans transform!
and GO HOME...
then bath,
sleep,
eat...
and thats preety much all for now
Thank You for reading

From,
The person who wrote this

No comments: