Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stupid Teeth!

Ever wonder why my tooth is sticking out
Well thats because when i was little aka standard 2
i had this ride
i Bang my face 3 times on the steering wheel
and that day onwards my life starts to suck
when i went to see the dentist(my uncle)
he fixed my tooth
and he told my mom that i might have a little trouble later maybe
and well i really had trouble
trouble on breathing
so i went to the hospital
check up and stuff

until last year
i got another stupid tooth causing trouble
i had some big lump on my gum
and it's starts to swallon
so i went to the dentist
this time it's not my uncle because he lives in singapore
so they pulled out the nerves of the teeth and
WOW
another dead tooth or shuold i say fake

until today 03.03.09
I THINK TROUBLE IS COMING AGAIN!
stupid lump
i wish i never did sat on that STUPID DAMN BUMPER CAR RIDE
I'M BLAMING THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THOSE BUMPER CARS BECAUSE IT NEVER HAD SEAT BELT
I WISH I CAN DAMN SUE THEM NOW!

No comments: